HLR5067w new color wheel doesnt work...

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
swadarkside

HLR5067w new color wheel doesnt work...

Postby swadarkside » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:41 am

the color wheel in my HLR5067w tv broke into pieces..bought a new one,..installed it..Tv would not work. it would just cycle on and off like it wanted to work and the lamp would not come on. pulled the color wheel in and out a few times same effect. decided to put the old wheel back in, after removing all the glass, just to see what would happen. this time lamp and tv came on with a black and white picture. i could only assume i had a bad part. bought a new one but have the same problem- no lamp and tv just cycles on and off..i know i have the right part , i think. an L6 chasis color wheel is whats installed and thats what i got. what am i doing wrong or missing -- HELP....PLEASE..

swadarkside

Re: HLR5067w new color wheel doesnt work...

Postby swadarkside » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:52 pm

PROBLEM FIXXED---i think....after countless hours on the internet and calling every help line out there..with no help...i decided to swap the color wheel to the old (orginal) housing that was in the TV.. IT WORKS....not sure why the new parts they are selling will not work in my TV but so far so good. it is the advertised part for my TV off of samsungparts.com. if anyone has any insite to the problem i would love to here it. if i find the problem i will post......keeping my fingers crossed..praying this will last.. (actually it was my wifes suggestion to swap out the wheel :)

Return to “Samsung Discussion”