Replaced HLP5063WX Color Wheel-How To Reset CCA?

Moderator: Angel

Forum rules
mtnblzr

Replaced HLP5063WX Color Wheel-How To Reset CCA?

Postby mtnblzr » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 am

The color wheel on my HLP5063WX screamed loudly last week and then died. After reading forums, it seemed to the the color wheel. Replaced it carefully following a youtube video. It woke up but the color was off and "Muddy". I read various forums and found that the new CCA code would be attached to the color wheel and needed to be reset in the TV. I got to the "Service Menu" on the TV and the following come up;
Factory
1. DDP1011
2. GM1601
3. DNle
4. FLl2310
5. CXA2171
6. Vsp9437
7. Upd64083
8. CCA
9. SP Actuator
10. OPTION

VER: T_ATLNUS_1024

So this is what is on my screen. I've tried several ways to enter the code (not sure what number is the code for the new color wheel since it has the following on the top of the label, the bottom is the manufacture name;
Samsung

Barcode
SS103957

So, I'm not sure which of the above numbers is the NEW CCA number, and I can't seem to enter anything. I can't access the #8 "CCA" area, etc... Everytime I try to access or press a number it says "Not Available"
I'm totally frustrated and I'm hopeful resetting the CCA would fix the problem, but I can't seem to enter the code.

Also, I've read several sites that said remove the jumper on the opposite of the color wheel, I did and it made no difference so I put it back.

I would appreciate anyone's expertise on this.
Thanks,

Mtnblzr

mtnblzr

Re: Replaced HLP5063WX Color Wheel-How To Reset CCA?

Postby mtnblzr » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:00 pm

To update on this post. I found that I had to click the "right" or "left" arrow in order access the CCA menu or the other menus.

Once I did, I found a bunch of color names with x or y , etc. and a correlating number next to them. So I now know how to get to the actual numbers, but what are the numbers that are correct?

I've tried to adjust with the tv on and made some differences, but still it's way off where it's supposed to be.

So new question; Does anyone have the actual code numbers for all of the service menu categories or where I could find them. Thanks.

Mtnblzr

Return to “Samsung Discussion”